Conveyancing is required in any transaction that creates, varies or extinguishes the legal title of a property. The role of the conveyancer is to assist you smoothly and successfully complete the sale or purchase of your property.
Our team of friendly, qualified professionals knows how to expertly conduct every aspect of residential, rural and commercial property transactions in this region. Griffin Conveyancing has the extensive experience to provide you with the best possible service and attention.
The following are some of the services we provide -
- Preparing Section 32's (Vendor's Statements)
- Settlements for Sale and Purchase Contracts
- Registering Plans of Subdivision
- Adverse Possession Applications
- Property Transfers/Family Transfers
- Creations of Easements
- Old Law Title Conversions
- Lost Title Applications
Louise, Amber and the team, warmly welcome any property enquires you may have, whether you drop into the office, phone or email us.